Saturday, April 21, 2012

Falsies mascara




So yeah the pictures above are the just off the internet =)


I personally, for my young age, have tried a load of mascaras, but I've never had a drugstore mascara, so i decided to get this, because so many people told me to buy this. I was thinking either the falsies or the one by one, but my friend has one by one and it looks, just not right for me. 

So, the first time i tried it, I LOVED IT, i mean i had to remove like most of the mascara off the wand, but still, the result was good. When i tried applying a second coat it looked terrible and was all flaky, even more than usual. This mascara gives a very nice curl to the lashes, and that's what i'm lacking, and it gives a little bit of length. 

The worst part of this mascara is, that sometimes my eyes get irritated by it, i really don't know why, but it just happens; also my lashes fall out more often than with all my other lancome mascaras and this flakes a lot, way too much. 

All in all this mascara is pretty good for 9-15 euros