Saturday, February 16, 2013

Essence colour&go icy princess

Essence colour&go 141 icy princess


In my drugstore there was a sale, usually essence colour and go product are like 1,30 euros or something, but then it was 90 cents, so i thought, why not grab something random? Since i already own a shitload of nail polishes, i decided to get silver, because i don't really have this color yet. I grabbed that without thinking. Once i tried it...

I started painting them... The nail polish went on so easily. Dried so fast. Everything was cool. I painted them at like 5 o'clock. By 10 o'clock two of the nails literally peeled off, the nail polish just went straight off, the nail polish looked like it was a sticker. The next day i went to school. In the first 24 hours of this nail polishes three nails went completely off, i'm a 16 year old girl, i do no house work - nothing, yet it still went off. I HATE THIS NAIL POLISH. Worst Essence nail polish i have ever tried, this really makes me think about my nail, what if it's really bad for it too? 

I do not recommend anyone to buy this, because obviously it's crap. I'd give it a 1/5, just because it's cheap and went on well, but it couldn't even last 24 hours. I didn't have those problems with my other Essence nail polishes. One Essence nail polish lasts like 6/7 days and 2/3 without even chipping. Essence has those terrible nail polish every collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment